Acid|Estox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tournament Idea's

3 posters

Go down

Tournament Idea's Empty Tournament Idea's

Post  WriteLove Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:40 pm

Ight, Guy;s & Gal;s I Need Some Idea's For Some New Tournament's

Try Not To Make It Be This Difficult Task That Would Take Age's To Do.

Currently Working On

*Survival Match (25 Wave's, Each Kill You'll Earn A Certain Amount Of Honor Point's. You Will Also Be Asked Whether Or Not You Wan't To Risk Those Point's To Proceed To The Next Round Or Keep The Point's & Leave. The Higher The Wave, The More Honor Point's. YOU CAN'T HEAL)

*Ice Maze PK Map (Grotto With A Few Mini Game's - Cost's Honor Point's To Enter)

*Ice Maze PK Race (25 Stone's In The Ice Maze, Be The First To Light Them All & You Win)

Feel Free To Post Your Idea's

WriteLove
Admin

https://acidestox.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Tournament Idea's Empty Re: Tournament Idea's

Post  Ryuu Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:33 am

i think capture the flag should be changed up a lil bit. Say as first person that gets a kill gets a halo around them showing that they have the flag and u must kill them to get the flag. Also a 10 minute time limit and whoever has the flag at the end wins like 500 or 1000 honor points. Also gain honor points for each kill like 10 for a player without the flag and 25 for the person with the flag.

Thats my idea hopefully u understand it Wink

Ryuu

Back to top Go down

Post  WriteLove Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:20 pm

Ryuu wrote:i think capture the flag should be changed up a lil bit. Say as first person that gets a kill gets a halo around them showing that they have the flag and u must kill them to get the flag. Also a 10 minute time limit and whoever has the flag at the end wins like 500 or 1000 honor points. Also gain honor points for each kill like 10 for a player without the flag and 25 for the person with the flag.

Thats my idea hopefully u understand it Wink

Not Bad, I'll See What I Can Do Very Happy

WriteLove
Admin

https://acidestox.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Finch Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:08 pm

2 monster spawns in DCTF kill it u get 450honor points the monster has 250hp and u make only 1 on it and the other ppl can kill u to get the prize.

Finch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum