Acid|Estox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THROWING A LETTER IN THE OCEAN

Go down

THROWING A LETTER IN THE OCEAN Empty THROWING A LETTER IN THE OCEAN

Post  rank1000 Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:26 am

Hello, I've wrote a post about 2 years ago about this server in this forum explaining how much I loved and enjoyed it and that I wanted to to get back online despite however it would cost. Unfortunately I didn't get a single reply on that post and I understand, this forum is probably dead since a long time ago but I thought I had a  chance in getting that reply or someone from the server admins who made this forum to contact me which of course as you would expect, it didn't happen. I am writing this post today to achieve two goals, first goal is to basically relieve myself from the obsession of this server through talking to it "as if the server is the forum". And my second goal is: to anybody that is out there seeing this right now and has the server files, I am ready to buy them from you all you gotta do is contact me man. I am not expecting any replies or someone to see this post. I basically see it like throwing a bottle with a letter away in the ocean. One day someone might find it or it might just fade into the darkness of the deep ocean.[/font]

rank1000

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum