Acid|Estox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fix login problems

Go down

Fix login problems Empty Fix login problems

Post  FuckTQ Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:02 pm

There is alot problems that can cause error, when try to connect. Lets take them error after error.
I dont take credits for all here, only some of them.
I take credits for:
windows 7 fix only.

Error1: (I dont take credit of this)
Using Vista
I got vista and have not got any problems to connect in conquer. I never runned as administrator.

Disable UAC http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/disable-user-account-control-uac-the-easy-way-on-windows-vista/
Add Exceptions in Firewall/Protection(s) for Conquer.exe, HybridDefender.dll, Play.exe
Run Play.exe always as an adminstrator

Error2:
Anti Virus
If you got avg or windows 7 or any other bad anti virus, there maybe said cant find conquer.exe or it wont let you open game cause of any other problem.
How to fix?
Simply, AVG sucks so delete it and get another antivirus, if dont want new, then turn it off while gonna install or connect.
You can also turn firewas off, that should also fix it =]

There is alot problems that can cause error, when try to connect. Lets take them error after error.
I dont take credits for all here

Error1: (I dont take credit of this)
Using Vista
I got vista and have not got any problems to connect in conquer. I never runned as administrator.

Disable UAC http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windo...windows-vista/
Add Exceptions in Firewall/Protection(s) for Conquer.exe, HybridDefender.dll, Play.exe
Run Play.exe always as an adminstrator

Error2:
Anti Virus
If you got avg or windows 7 or any other bad anti virus, there maybe said cant find conquer.exe or it wont let you open game cause of any other problem.
How to fix?
Simply, AVG sucks so delete it and get another antivirus, if dont want new, then turn it off while gonna install or connect.
You can also turn firewas off, that should also fix it =]

Error3: (I dont take credit for this)
NET Framework 3.5
Download the .NET Framework 3.5, http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=333325FD-AE52-4E35-B531-508D977D32A6&displaylang=en

On windows 7?
First you need to be sure that you have you pc set on net thing able.
Go to the boot menu on the computer.
How to:
Restart PC and when it loads you click F1 for Zepto labtops (And some other). Or F2 for the most pcs and labtops.
Is called:Boot Menu
Then find something with "net boot" or something like that. If it is disable, make it enable.
It makes you to connect to the net, so you are sure you can load conquer.
Now go the to the Exit and click on "Exit and save" it will now reload pc, when you are on desktop then restart pc.
When is restart you can go to next step, but first try run it as administrator and see if it can load game in autopatcher.

Next step is how to get the exe.
Windows 7 may delete the Conquer.exe or the conquer runner.
If this happens you need to get them from a friend or another pc, then put them on a cd/dvd or on a usb. You can also turn all security off, but be sure you are only on the conquer website when do it. You should be able to get it now. The reason why Windows 7 deleteds the exe files is because there is a way lot more security on it. You think there was much on windows vista, but windows 7 is too much.

Now you should be able to run conquer like normal, but to be sure run it as administrator.
It should also work on normal conquer and all other pservers.
Also for the most blocked things for windows 7.

Im not sure if the windows 7 thing works. But if there is problems with it.
Then try reset the changes you changed.
Also you dont have to do it, only if you got problems on windows 7.
It can be used on other windows also.
FuckTQ
FuckTQ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum